[LUGOS-BLA] Re: [LUGOS] obnova particijske tabele

Joze Klepec joze.klepec at siol.net
Sun Aug 21 16:20:33 CEST 2005

Daniel Barba pravi:
> Klepec!
Boing! Something very hard in front... it was something bricky there
instead expected empty space. Bloooody smash all over the street. "I
think that this man just commited suicide, officer sir."
> That doesn't change a thing.
"Of course it doesn't, officer sir. We'll sell the rest of the corpse to
the local butcher to have some profit, sir. The man can make excellent
hamburgers from so lousy material. They cost only three pence per piece."
> You're still full of bullshit!

Worth carrying it around on your back? Do you smell your skin, hair,
clothes? Don't they have such funny awfull smell? They smell like graveyard.
> AS ALWAYS.

Yeah, I bet you won the party of chess by first move to a4. WRONG!
> Can't we just get rid of him?

By sittting on a nuke and setting it off?  ];)
> d.

Obviously renamed Štefan, Štef, Štefek or Štefana. Or an allied someone
really unknown. Well, I don't really know, just suspiciuos thinking.
Blah, let him/her pass away as (s)he appeared.

Were you born in the US, UK, NZ or Down Under? Da li je moguče neki
klingonski šprah the language of The Brave Homeland? Njet?

Well, this is the end of the story from my side. I will not reply any
further, whatever you post from now on. And as the last, official
language of this damn forum is Slovenian - just in case you don't
understand it. Or you need it written in Chinese?

So we will continue in Slovenian, nice, on a civilized level. We both
proved to each other knowledge of languages, in particular English. If
you need to communicate in any other language, do it - I have a plenty
of time and nerves for that. And I like to learn, too.

If you do not hide behide a false identity (which is  a criminal  deed
by law) then  we can arrange a more civilized level of communication,
speech, message and address rules etc. and fight in future with fair
arguments as private people.

A huuuuge thank you for an excellent practice of English in particular.
Maybe sometimes again?

To je z moje strani konec štosa. Odgovorov naprej ne bo, karkoli kdo
počne. In kot zadnje, uradni jezik zmerjanja na tem forumu je
slovenščina. Ali morebiti kdo to rabi napisano po kitajsko?

Nadaljevala bova zato lepo, kulturno v slovenščini - angleščino in malo
zraven sva si zdaj dokazala. Če te/va(ju/s) srbi še kak jezik lepo
izvoli(ta/te) - imam dovolj časa in živcev, pa tudi rad se učim.

Če je oba (v kolikor ne gre za lažno predstavljanje, ki je po zakonu
kaznivo) ali še koga drugega volja nadaljevati na dosti bolj kulturnem
nivoju, se lahko dogovorimo za zadevo, ostala sporočilna pravila in se
bojujemo dalje s pošteno argumentirano debato kot zasebniki.

Najlepša hvala za perfektno priliko predvsem angleškega praktikuma. Še
kdaj in

lp, JK

P.S. Citations are your bad point. Too bad for you. ]:->
Citati so tvoja slaba točka. Slabo zate. ]:->