[james_peter@venus.com: for the church]

David Klasinc bigwhale at lubica.net
Fri Aug 30 09:33:55 CEST 2002

Kdo je 'senior pastor of the LUGOS Church'?

:))

----- Forwarded message from "JAMES.PETER" <james_peter at venus.com> -----

From: "JAMES.PETER" <james_peter at venus.com>
To: predsednik at lugos.si
Subject: for the church

Dear: pastor
On behalf of Bishop Benson Idahosa Family, after his
death he willed some amount of money to some churches
of which your Church Is one of them that will benefit
from his  will ,to carry out the good work of God. So
please and please let the senior pastor of the founder
of your church .  get in contact with
me, Rev. Doctor James Peter with personal
identification for collection of this funds and he
willed the sum of 1.2M Dollars to your Church.I look
forward to hearing from you, so as for me the Church
Attorney to carry to carry out his duty.
REV.DR. JAMES  PETER
Reply To jamespeter at venus.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--